We are seeking experience and qualified receptionists who can fulfil receptionist role by demonstrating the following essential requirements.
- Willing to work weekends (at least two full weekends per month)
- Be able to do call in to work shifts “call in” (covering sick / annual leave of other staff)
- Recommendation letter from most reason employer.
- Excellent communication skills & Good customer service skills.
- Effective time management & organisational skills, with the ability to manage several tasks at one time. (Multitasking ability in the rush hour or two)
- Good computer skills
- Strong personal skills to work in a team environment as well as independently.
- A pleasant phone manner
- Own car and diving licence.
Ideal personal characters suite for the position:
Efficient, Responsible, Self-motivated, quick learner with good attitudes.
Minimum qualifications needed for the position:
- First aid
- Certificate III or above in Medical Receptionist / front management. (Candidates who are currently following the course welcome to apply.)
Mosman 2088 NSW
Casual position – up to 1 year
(Possibility: After the performance review (3 months) casual employees may apply for the part time or full time position)
Monday to Friday: 7.30 am to 1.30pm & 1.30pm to 7.00pm
Saturday, Sunday & Public holidays : 9am to 1pm & 1pm to 5pm
(shifts time can be change slightly)
four to five shifts per week – (approx. 25 to 30 hours p/w)
Number of vacant positions:
To apply, please email your CV to [email protected]